We’ve made numerous changes to ensure that our dining venues are spaces where students can safely socialize and enjoy a healthy meal.
New Protocols to Keep You Healthy
- Employee health will be screened daily.
- CDC and state guidelines, as well as additional university and vendor guidelines, are in place.
- All operations will be closely monitored to ensure students are as safe as possible.
Ensuring Dining Areas are Safe and Convenient
- Many dining venues — including food trucks — will be order-ahead and pickup only.
- Venues will have limited seating, plexiglass dividers on tables, posted directional signage and physical distancing decals placed on floors.
- Terrell Hall will offer curbside pickup.
- Foy Commons will be an order-ahead venue. Pick up meals from warming boxes that will keep food at a safe temperature until you arrive.